Real estate development is a complex, costly undertaking in the United States. The rules for development are different from municipality to municipality. The approval process often times involves multiple agency reviews at the federal, state and local level. Wetland regulations are more restrictive today than ever before, and the United States’ environmental review process can be a mine field littered with traps and pitfalls that can significantly delay, or even worse, kill your project. Knowing the rules and maintaining relationships with the decision makers who interpret and enforce the rules is critical to the success of your project.
WWSG has the experience, expertise and relationships to successfully guide your real estate development project through the maze of federal, state and local approval process. WWSG partner Dale Barnhard has over 14 years of real estate development experience with upstate New York’s largest residential builder and real estate developer. He has successfully managed projects in Tribal Country and throughout the United States.
Here is a sample of real estate development services WWSG can offer to your company:
- Develop and monitor project budgets and pro formas.
- Manage the approval process for your project.
- Assemble and manage a team of consultants including engineers, attorneys, wetland consultants etc.
- Consult and advise you on land or building acquisitions.
- Perform market demand studies.
- Consult and manage the land development process for your project.
- Construction management services.